Fire destroys Chon Buri Restaurant

A fire destroyed a restaurant in Mueang district of Chon Buri province yesterday. The restaurant owner claimed he had closed his restaurant like traditional and already unplugged everything apart from his freezer. But when he was on his method house, the proprietor of a rice store connected to the restaurant known as him and advised him there was a fireplace at his restaurant. When the restaurant proprietor got again, the fire had already unfold to the rice shop.
One firetruck was deployed, and firefighters took one hour to put out the fireplace. The restuarant proprietor has agreed to pay one hundred,000 baht in injury compensation to the rice shop owner. Mueang Chonburi police continue to analyze the cause of the hearth, to proceed with potential further expenses. The restaurant is situated within the Huai Kapi sub-district. The owner, Prasert Praeksachat, is forty seven years previous.
This news comes just three days after a huge hearth destroyed more than 30 retailers on the Prachinburi Town Municipality Market. The fireplace reportedly destroyed properties price more than a hundred million baht. No accidents and deaths were reported, and volunteers rescued seven bedridden local residents who lived within the space where the hearth broke out. Due to sturdy winds, the fire expanded to nearby areas, and throughout the road. 30-40 fire vehicles were deployed, and it took them three hours, till 8pm, to place out the hearth.
Earlier this month, one other hearth broke out at an 18-storey luxury lodge in Bangkok. Efficient say it might have started at a pile of trash outdoors the hotel and moved up the electricity pole to the wires linked to the eighth floor of the resort..

Leave a Comment